Wood Quilt Block Kit, DIY Home Décor, Adult DIY Kit, Painting Party, Wood Puzzle, Paint & Assemble Yourself, Adult Craft Kit, Handmade Gift
DIY Wood Quilt Block Kit to create your own “framed” Quilt Block. You can have a Paint Party of one or several.
You will receive an UNPAINTED kit.
Customize your Quilt Block with your own choice of colors.
The quilt block is cut out like a puzzle. The frame comes attached to the backer board and the block pieces will be nestled inside. All unpainted pieces will be natural wood so they can be painted or stained. You will paint and/or stain each piece individually and once dry, glue them into place.
Framed Backer Board has an outline to help with assembling your quilt block.
Finished Size: 18.5” Wide X 10.5” Tall
Side-Note: If you don’t want to use the Quilt Block as part of your home décor – don’t glue the pieces down – leave it as a fun puzzle.
INCLUDED IN EACH KIT
- one (1) 18.5” X 10.5” wood frame attached to backer board
- 48 unpainted laser cut pieces to create quilt block.
- small square of sandpaper (just in case you need it)
- printed color planning guide
- sawtooth hanger and nails
- tips for assembly
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY:
- Paint or Stain – 5 Different Colors (Acrylic Paint available at Wal-Mart or Craft Stores works fine)
- Wood Glue (Available at Wal-Mart or Craft Stores)
Please Note: No two pieces of wood are identical. Your piece can have swirls or knots that the next piece doesn't. This is what makes each wood piece unique and wonderful!
All of our items are created in our Texas studios and are made to order. If you have any questions or requests, please contact us.