Craft & Sip - 3/17/23
*What a fun and relaxing way to spend an evening. Join us with some of your old friends and make some new friends as you create your own “framed” Wood Quilt Block. Light refreshments will be provided. Register early as we are limiting the number of participants.
Finished Size: 18.5” Wide X 10.5” Tall
Side-Note: If you don’t want to use the Quilt Block as part of your home décor – don’t glue the pieces down – leave it as a fun and sometimes irritating puzzle.
INCLUDED IN EACH KIT
- one (1) 18.5” X 10.5” wood frame attached to backer board
- 48 unpainted laser cut pieces to create quilt block.
- small square of sandpaper (just in case you need it)
- printed color planning guide
- sawtooth hanger and nails
- tips for assembly
MATERIALS SUPPLIED DURING CLASS:
- Paint or Stain – 5 Different Colors
- Wood Glue
All of our items are created in our Crosby, Texas studio.